Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

A problem I see with a lot of flash games

This suffers from something a lot of flash games suffer from and something that should be fixed in all of these games. The thing is you come up with a game play feature that simply isn't fun. It isn't fun to try and guess where my character is. You sacrifice game play and fun to be somewhat unique and the game really suffers from it because the platforming is sub-par and the game doesn't have anything else going for it except this stupid gimmick.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Nice, except for the camera

The shaky camera gave me motion sickness. It was jumping all overt the place and made the game unplayable. I never thought that I would complain about horrible camera in a sidescrolling action game...

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

It's an interesting premise that fails to deliver

The premise is awesome, I loved being a giant monster. It's just that it doesn't feel like you are the monster. The controls felt stiff and the monster felt clumsy. It's near impossible to actually dodge oncoming attacks. There are some clipping issues and the hitboxes feel like our average Flash hitboxes(meaning they aren't very good). The gameplay doesn't present enough variety to keep me coming for more, thank god that the game was short. It's a good effort, but falls short. The visual style of the game was good and really fit the mood.

The sound is horrid. The screams of the people suck. The scream stands out too much and hurt my ears. The explosion sounds were ok and the music got a little boring towards the end.

7/10 3/5 for a good effort.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Very good.

I love this flash, the challenge is just right(infuriating). It's addicting and you can't stop playing until you've collected every bandaid and beat every level. I did both of these. The last unlockable secret truly is something special. Get it and see what I mean. There is no doubt in my mind about the score, you guys have earned it.

N-Tech: BattleGrounds N-Tech: BattleGrounds

It's a good game.

It has fantastic music, great playability, awesome graphics, and fun gameplay. Unfortunately I am not able to look in 5 directions at the same time. It's great fun none the less.

Mercenaries 2 Mercenaries 2

Friggin' sweet

Nothing original in this game, but it's fun to play, and that's what matters. Also the menu song is awesome(available for free download on main site for the people looking for it).

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Not the hardest game eve.

It's awesome. Everything is hard enough to give you a challenge. Great work!

Mashhouse Mashhouse

Reminded me of Paroxysm

It was nice. Though jumping was a bit imprecise. I couldn't beat the level with the horns. Great game though. Also there was a slight lag issue.

exotworking responds:

The level with the horns is my favorite :D

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Meh.

I've played harder games.

DEATHWORM DEATHWORM

There's a game freeware game like this

It's ok. I like the freeware game more though.