Four More Things I HATE Four More Things I HATE

MEH

Lipsyncing is good. You should really either concentrate on making things look pretty or making the animation smoother. Also better voice-acting wouldn't hurt.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

It's good

But it's getting a bit stale in my opinion, it's nothing that we haven't seen before, it's just the same "zany" style repeated over and over again. It's getting quite boring for me. 7/10 3/5

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Some cool animation, but also has some quirks.

Overall this is a very nice piece of work you've got here. In pt1 US launched a nuke, why? I do hope at the men and women at the white house know what this means and would only use something like that as a last resort. I'm also wondering that how does this war start? I mean it's only Iran vs USA, it's not like Iran has some major allies like China, and 3 years is not that long of a time to build a huge nuclear stockpile that matches that of America's. I'm also wondering why the nuclear sub was so near the shore, wouldn't it be more useful nearer to the enemy? Other than these quirks it's good, didn't really live up to my expectations. It's good but not fantastic. Keep it up though.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Awesome work as usual.

But why would anyone want to blow up Finland? I live there. ;-;

Great animation, great voice work. Best flash this month.

Star Work Episode 1 Star Work Episode 1

This is awesome.

Make more. Please? It's that awesome. The style is original, but it works. Maybe a bit more animating though, it helps give it a more polished look.

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

I always say originality is a good thing. Don't know how much better I can make the animations, though

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

Loved it

Can't wait to see more from you! The walking/running could use a little work since they stick their asses out and it looks funny.

PERKELE PERKELE

Awsome.

That was funny. I couldn't help but laugh. What mushrooms have you been eating?

Mitäs sieniä sä oot syöny?

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

Reminds me of...

Super Smash Bros... Awsome work, loved every second of it.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

I love the song

Great song and great animation. This is one of the best music videos I've seen on NG. Great work!

LL- Ultimate Anime Collab LL- Ultimate Anime Collab

Very good.

That was hilarious, it was so random. Somehow the randomness and the grap(great+crap=grap) artwork was funny. I'm looking forward to more collabs like this.

PirateClock responds: